If Northern, male, working-class voters are the path to the 10 years plus he wants, then sure, he’ll throw whatever cash at them he can. He’ll do whatever it takes. He’ll abolish the BBC and Foxify the United Kingdom, or whatever’s left of it once Ireland has been reunited and Scotland has voted for independence. He’ll castrate, or at least politicise, the courts. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes.
- "a clear and important voice in British journalism", Carol Ann Duffy
- The Art of Not Falling Apart: "a manual on how to survive in the 21st century", Mail on Sunday. Buy Now from Amazon
- Political commentary on Brexit, and…
- "Spellbinding" speeches, "touching, inspiring, articulate and brave"
- Learn how to deal with the media, and to write and speak in your own, clear voice
Ditch the nerves and speak in your own clear, true voice
To err is human, but to err on live TV isn’t much fun. Christina learnt this the hard way and can make sure you don't.
Optimistic. Positive. Bring the country together. No more dither and delay. These were the words of the Health Secretary this morning, discussing the looming election, the first in December for nearly 100 years. When I say these were his words, what I mean, of course, is that these were the words that came out of […]
Like a drunk with a kitchen knife. That was one response to the text sent to The Spectator last night. The person who sent the text likes to be known as “Downing Street”, or sometimes “No 10”. He likes to have a code name, like a James Bond villain. In fact, the text was very […]