Rachel Clarke is a doctor, campaigner and bestselling writer. She started off as a TV journalist, making documentaries about subjects ranging from the Monica Lewinsky scandal to the civil war in the Democratic Republic of Congo. She retrained as a doctor in her late twenties and is now a palliative care doctor and a passionate […]
- Work Interrupted: a new podcast on the future of work in a pandemic
- The Art of Not Falling Apart: "a manual on how to survive in the 21st century", Mail on Sunday. Buy Now from Amazon
- "a clear and important voice in British journalism", Carol Ann Duffy
- Political commentary on a Brexit government in a pandemic
- "Spellbinding" speeches, "touching, inspiring, articulate and brave"
Ditch the nerves and speak in your own clear, true voice
To err is human, but to err on live TV isn’t much fun. Christina learnt this the hard way and can make sure you don't.
Podcasts - Work Interrupted
Julia Hobsbawm is an entrepreneur, writer and expert on connectedness in the machine age. She founded the network and media business Editorial Intelligence and the Social Capital Network for BAME professionals and was awarded an OBE for services to business in 2015. Her books include Fully Connected and The Simplicity Principle, which won two awards […]
Douglas Board is a leadership and career coach and a senior research fellow at the former Cass Business School. He was a senior civil servant and a headhunter before embarking on a portfolio career as a writer, coach and board member. He has been Chair of the Refugee Council, treasurer of the Diana, Princess of […]