Dame Mary Beard is one of Britain’s best known classicists. She’s Cambridge Emerita Professor and Fellow of Newnham College, Cambridge. She’s also a trustee of the British Museum and classics editor of the TLS, where for 20 years she has been writing a blog, “A Don’s Life”. Her bestselling books include SPQR: A History of […]
- Outside, the Sky is Blue: a Sunday Times/Times highlight of 2022
- The Art of Work: a podcast on how we find fulfilment as we pay the bills.
- The Art of Not Falling Apart: "a manual on how to survive in the 21st century", Mail on Sunday. Buy Now from Amazon
- "a clear and important voice in British journalism", Carol Ann Duffy
- Political commentary on a Brexit government in a pandemic
- "Spellbinding" speeches, "touching, inspiring, articulate and brave"
Find your voice – and stand out from the crowd
In the age of 24-hour news, social media and information overload, it’s harder than ever to be heard. Christina will give advice on how to get your messages across.
Podcasts - The Art of Work
Sir Ken Olisa is an entrepreneur, philanthropist and Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London. After a career in tech, with IBM and then Wang Labs, Sir Ken is now Founder and Chairman of Restoration Partners, a boutique technology merchant bank. He has chaired and been on many boards, including Thomson Reuters, the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority and […]
Nicola Williams is a judge, ombudsman and novelist. Called to the bar in 1985, she has been a part-time Crown Court Judge since 2009. She has been Commissioner at the Independent Police Complaints Commission, Complaints Commissioner for the Cayman Islands and the first ever Service Complaints Ombudsman for the UK Armed Forces. She has served on […]