In this podcast, she talks about the importance of ambition, the healing power of baking and how the arts can help us deal with AI.
- Work Interrupted: a new podcast on the future of work in a pandemic
- The Art of Not Falling Apart: "a manual on how to survive in the 21st century", Mail on Sunday. Buy Now from Amazon
- "a clear and important voice in British journalism", Carol Ann Duffy
- Political commentary on a Brexit government in a pandemic
- "Spellbinding" speeches, "touching, inspiring, articulate and brave"
Ditch the nerves and speak in your own clear, true voice
To err is human, but to err on live TV isn’t much fun. Christina learnt this the hard way and can make sure you don't.
Podcasts - Work Interrupted
In this podcast, he talks about the myth of authenticity at work, the challenges and rewards of freelance life, and what we’re all learning about ourselves and our values in a pandemic.
In this podcast, she talks about the importance of friendship at work, how to make boring work interesting and how to have a good pandemic.